Nowadays android is the most popular OS in the world. 80% users use an android device. Android OS developed by Google Inc. in the year of 2008. Today I will show a list of Android apps which is must have for your android device.
List Of Android Apps Must Have In Every Android Phone
1) 360 Security – Antivirus Boost:
360 Security is a free most popular antivirus which is you should use to protect your phone against the malicious threat. It is downloaded over 100 million and 10 million ratings resulting in a 4.5 overall rating.
Feedly helps to read all news in one place. you can share with your friend what you read. Million of people using Feedly to connect with the news feed.
3) ES File Explorer
If you buy Motorola handset then should have ES File Explorer. because Motorola handset does not have any file manager inbuilt. ES File Explorer also supports cloud storage like Dropbox, Google Drive, Onedrive(Skydrive), Amazon S3 etc.
Es File explorer has another great feature which is Remote File Manager. You can manage your files on your phone from your computer.
Pushbullet is an app by which you can get texts, WhatsApp messages, calls on your PC. You can instantly share a link to any device.
5) Dropbox: Dropbox is a cloud storage apps you should install them. You can share any type of file through the internet to the world.
Evernote is essential for writer or blogger. Evernote is free to use for some features and if you buy premium version then you will able to access more feature.
7) Wifi Transfer Pro
Wifi Transfer Pro is another great app by which you can upload and download the file from your computer to phone or tablet over a wifi network. Your phone or tablet and PC or laptop should be connected to the same network. It is not free to use, so you can buy it from play store for RS 59.00.
Xender is a good file transfer app via Wifi hotspot. You can transfer the file to another device, PC and receive the file from another phone.
Whatsapp is the most popular messaging app in the world. It is available in various platform Android, IOS, Tizen, Blackberry, Windows phone etc. Whatsapp is developed by WhatsApp Inc in January 2010. Whatsapp also available on the web.
10) CM Backup: CM Backup is developed by Clean Master. CM backup helps you to backup all files on cloud storage. If you lost your phone, then your data will always safe.
11) Pocket: If you find interesting information on Facebook, Google+, Twitter or any other website and want to read it later then pocket is the great solution for you. You can quickly save this content for read it later.
12. Truecaller: Truecaller helps you to block unknown or spam call. Truecaller shows you the caller ID who calls you. Truecaller suggests relevant contact based on your location and time.
There have been many useful android app which I not listed. I listed top 12 android apps which I personally used.